Thank you for your interest in applying for an Impact the Palm Beaches grant.
The Impact the Palm Beaches grant process opened on Friday, August 5, 2022.
Letters of Intent were due on Friday, September 16, 2022.
Click here for more information on the grant process.
Click here for an overview of the grant timeline.
Grant Eligibility Requirements
- Recipients of an Impact the Palm Beaches $100,000 grant are not eligible to receive a grant for at least 4 years from the date the grant was awarded. Organizations chosen as grant recipients in April 2022 are not eligible to receive a grant until April 2026. Merit award winners may reapply the following year. Recipients of a $100,000 grant also cannot receive new grant funds through paid collaborations within the 4-year time period.
- The applicant must be a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and designated as such for at least 19 months.
- The project must serve the residents of Palm Beach County within the boundaries of Lake Worth Road north to the Martin County line and east from the ocean and west to the Palm Beach County line. The entire $100,000 grant must be utilized within those geographical boundaries.
- The project may be new, an expansion of an existing project, or may be a collaborative effort of several agencies; and the project must have a high impact and transformative effect on the organization and the community it serves.
- The organization(s) must use the full amount of the grant within two years of the award date.
Impact the Palm Beaches WILL NOT accept applications to support
- Activities outside our 5 focus areas
- Programs that take place outside of our geographic area
- Debt reduction or operational deficits
- Fundraising campaigns or events
- Capital campaigns | proposals must distinguish specific capital items that are wrapped around a program (see below)
- A capital campaign is defined as an effort to raise significant funds for a specific project including, but not limited to, the acquisition, construction, or renovation of a building, or for the purchase of essential equipment. Any grant requests for funding the strategic planning, fundraising and marketing efforts of a capital project will not be allowed.
- Impact the Palm Beaches will permit grant requests for capital projects (equipment, vehicle, etc.). The capital project must be clearly wrapped around a program or project serving the clients of the organization.
- Endowments or memorials
- Bridge funding or interim financing
- Partisan or political activities
- Legal expenses
- Travel expenses
- Grants to individuals
- Grants to private foundations
- Religious organizations for religious purpose
Impact the Palm Beaches does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual preference, or national origin. Applicants for grants from Impact the Palm Beaches must hold similar standards. Therefore, competitive grant applications from organizations known to have discriminatory policies will not be considered.