Part 1 and Part 2 of “Where Does My Donation Go” gave you the information about all the preliminary work done in the allocation process. Over the last few months, the teams of volunteers did the hard work necessary to ensure the funds raised in our annual campaign are spent in the most efficient and effective way possible.
It is estimated that in the process the group collectively:
· Logged in about 4,000 miles traveling all over Palm Beach County
· Spent roughly 550 hours in team meetings
· Spent over 1,000 hours reading grant applications
· Spent around 710 hours visiting partner agencies
· Volunteered a total of 600 years on this committee
Funding decisions for the Town of Palm Beach United Way are not magic by any means. They are the result of hard work and dedication to our community.
Below are the names of our 100 allocation volunteers. They are the heart and soul of the Town of the Palm Beach United Way. If you are one of them, we THANK YOU! If you know one of these hardworking and dedicated volunteers, please THANK THEM!